4 • Checklists • [Editorial (Analog)] • essay by way of Trevor Quachri
• eight • track to Me • [Floyd and Brittney] • novella through Richard A. Lovett
• forty • lighting fixtures Up the mind: using Electromagnetic Radiation to Stimulate Neurons • [Science truth (Analog)] • essay by way of Kyle Kirkland
• forty nine • not anything to worry • poem by way of Kate Gladstone
• forty nine • Nothing to worry • inside paintings through uncredited
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • shortstory by way of Carl Frederick
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • inside paintings by way of Joshua Meehan
• sixty one • Wine, ladies, and Stars • shortstory by means of Thoraiya Dyer
• 70 • this can be As I desire to Be Restored • shortstory by means of Christie Yant
• seventy three • In instances to return (Analog, January-February 2014) • [In instances to return (Analog)] • essay via uncredited
• seventy four • Product remembers • poem by way of Mary A. Turzillo
• seventy five • Product recollects • inside art by means of uncredited
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • novelette by way of Rob Chilson
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • inside art by way of Zelda Devon
• ninety one • the matter with Reproducible insects • shortstory by way of Marie DesJardin
• ninety six • similar to Grandma Used to Make • shortstory via Brenta Blevins
• ninety eight • Racing Prejudice • shortstory via John Frye, III
• a hundred • On Investigating Heretical Gizmos • [The exchange View] • essay by means of Jeffery D. Kooistra
• 103 • Technological Plateau • shortstory by way of Michael Turton
• a hundred and ten • This Quiet dirt • shortstory through Karl Bunker
• one hundred ten • This Quiet dirt • inside art by means of Kurt Huggins
• one hundred twenty • decided Spirits • novelette by way of gray Rollins
• 132 • Lockstep (Part 2 of four) • serial through Karl Schroeder
• 132 • Lockstep • inside art via Mark Evans
• one hundred eighty • The Reference Library (Analog, January-February 2014) • [The Reference Library] • essay via Don Sakers
• 181 • assessment: Mars, Inc.: The Billionaire's membership by means of Ben Bova • overview via Don Sakers
• 182 • overview: Ghost Spin through Chris Moriarty • evaluate by means of Don Sakers
• 182 • assessment: at the Razor's area by means of Michael Flynn • evaluate by means of Don Sakers
• 183 • evaluate: Transcendental by means of James Gunn • assessment through Don Sakers
• 183 • overview: John Carter and the Gods of Hollywood by way of Michael D. • evaluate through Don Sakers
• 184 • Brass Tacks (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Brass Tacks] • essay through a variety of
• 184 • Letter: the writer Responds ... (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay via Haris A. Durrani
• 186 • Letter (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay by means of Rick Norwood
• 187 • 2013 Index (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay through uncredited
• one hundred ninety • It's Anlab Time back (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay via uncredited
• 192 • Upcoming occasions (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Upcoming occasions] • essay by means of Anthony R. Lewis [as by way of Anthony Lewis ]
Read or Download Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014) PDF
Similar horror books
Adrift in a dinghy, Edward Prendick, the one survivor from the nice send girl useless, is rescued via a vessel sporting a profoundly strange shipment a menagerie of savage animals. Tended to restoration through their keeper Montgomery, who offers him darkish medication that tastes of blood, Prendick quickly reveals himself stranded upon an uncharted island within the Pacific together with his rescuer and the beasts.
“This is my present. this is often my legacy. this is often my curse…”
BLOOD at the web page is the 1st e-book in a chain amassing all of Keene’s brief fiction. integrated during this quantity are such critically-acclaimed and fan favourite tales as “Burying Betsy”, “Dust”, “The Resurrection and The Life”, “I Am An Exit”, “Fast Zombies Suck”, “Bunnies In August”, “I Sing a brand new Psalm”, and plenty of more.
These are tales of affection and hate. belief and betrayal. Happiness and heartbreak. fact and lies. Innocence and paranoia. Flying and falling. unsatisfied endings and conspiracies of 1. those are tales approximately zombies, ghosts, serial killers, and the main awful monsters of all—ourselves.
BLOOD at the web page – the single factor we need to worry is… every little thing.
No author is extra hardcore, offensive, or infamous than Edward Lee. His global is certainly one of torture, strange fetishes, and alien autopsies. arrange your self, as those 3 novellas from the king of splatterspunk are certain to make you gasp, gag, and snigger your ass off. The Decortication Technician What secrets and techniques do a crashed alien spaceship carry?
a few secrets and techniques simply won't remain buried.
They didn't suggest it. They didn't suggest to hit the boy. there has been a celebration, and it was once an coincidence. .. that wasn't who they have been. They have been pre-law, a soccer participant, sure for brand new York. not anyone might be aware of, so Barry, Julie, Helen, and Ray swore each other to secrecy. yet now, a yr later, somebody understands. Julie gets a haunting, nameless risk: "I comprehend what you probably did final summer time. " The darkish lie is unearthed, and prior to the 4 neighbors are aware of it they should outsmart a killer. .. or they are going to be the following to die.
Leave the lighting fixtures on while examining this vintage mystery! This new version good points modernized textual content and a brand new creation through Lois Duncan, the grasp of minor horror.
- This Book Is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude, Don't Touch It
- Axman Cometh
- How They Were Found
- The Red Hotel (Sissy Sawyer, Book 3)
- Blackwater Lights
Additional info for Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014)
The manager and the counter boy argued with patrons and with each other. Bob still asked the manager about the National Guard, but now the manager would cry. Finally, even Bob felt sorry for him and didn't mention it again. When we got our food, Bob would help me back to the truck and feed me by hand. I couldn't make my fingers work, couldn't always keep the food down. It was too sweet. My teeth felt loose and my gums hurt. And the drive-in changed. People were not so good now. Nobody said "please" and "thank you" anymore.
Collision with the drive-in seemed imminent. and Dad, then, abruptly, the comet smiled. Split down the middle to show us a mouthful of jagged saw-blade teeth. Instead of going out of life with a bang, it appeared we were going out with a crunch. The mouth opened wider, and I was turning my head away from the inevitable, thinking in a fleeting second that I would be swallowed by it, like Pinocchio by the whale, when— —it whipped up and away, dragging its fiery tail behind it, leaving us awash in flickering red sparks and an even more intense feeling of being engulfed in warm liquid.
She looked like a desperate, dying animal. I felt sorry for her. For them. For us. " Bob asked. "No," I said. " "That's wise. " 10 We sat there for a time, not talking. I was thinking, watching the storm out there, and the people.